Friday, July 31, 2009

To all who want to know about pet food recall the best website is avma.org?

This is the american Veterinarian medical association and they update there list everyday at 3:00 P.M they seperate it to make it easier to look for what you need by Cats and Dogs Thank God the food that I feed my Sheba and my new big boy Achilles which I am adopting today 4-30-07 is eating is not on the list

I feed my dogs Hill's science diet C/D dry food

Good luck and I pray that your food is not on the list it is a very large list if you were to print it out it would be 16 pages
Answers:
Another list is www.howl911.com and www.itchmo.com. There you Can sign up for e-mail alerts.
The ASPCA and Eukanuba have been emailing me alerts since the begining and I am happy with them, but thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment