Monday, May 24, 2010

What can i do to get pet odors out of the carpet?


Answers:
Dilute white vinnegar to 50% with water, saturate the area with the mixture and let sit for 1-2 hours, then shampoo the area with an extractor!
well you can go to the petsmart or grooming store and get something that only use on inside house carepets in case youre dog went poops or pee , it call the nature's miracle stain%26odor remover product plastic bottle .
First of all you've got to clean under the carpet. If you've done that then they have spray for people who pee the bed. they use it in old people homes and nurserys. I used to feed a cat and he would always spray before he left. He was marking the territory. I used that spray and it always went away.
You need to get something with enzymes in it. I get something at my local Wal-mart called Pet Stain and Odor remover, it is made my a company called OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment