Saturday, May 22, 2010

What animal do you have just makes you want to kiss them,or?

give them soooo much unconditional love right on back to them, because they are soooo wonderful themselves?

If this is a personal pet of yours, tell us about your pet,and why they are this special to you?!

thanks!
Answers:
I have a pet pine squirrel, which has a beautiful white-brown hue and a nice, bushy tail...

His name is Rusty (a name I gave to remember my dead puppy). Almost died too, at infancy, but I took great lengths to make sure he stays alive...

Today, Rusty's been kinda bad boy who loves to bite your finger if you're not being careful or when he's kinda moody (he has a lot of mood swings)...

But I guess that's the way they are...
Its my pet dog Kilo.

I just love him because he is really really cool.
For me its:
My dogs, Chopper and Wiggles, they are just the sweetest dogs in the world.
My cat, Dante, cuz he loves to snuggle
My parakeet, Spangle, cuz he has a great singin voice
and my alligator snapping turtles, Fred and George, cuz they never bite and love to be petted on their heads.
it is a rabbit.when you look at its eyes ,you will feel that it is so lovely.
my puppy is special to me cause a month ago i lost my beloved hamster he was 2yrs old when he died i kiss him all the time.
My Basset Hound. Even when he destroys the toilet paper into a million tiny pieces, and still has some stuck to his jowls, he has a look that would melt your heart. He kisses good, too, nice and sloppy. He also sleeps with his tongue out and smells like corn chips.
I kiss all pets and animals, I just think its an automatic reaction as, like you, I think animals give us humans total unconditional love.

I had two siamese tom cats, and unfortunatly one, called deacon, passed away but he was an amazing character and I loved nothing more than to smother the big fat fur ball in kisses and cuddles, and he loved it!

Me and my husband now own a syrain male hamster, and he is a bit of a fat fur ball too. He may be smaller than a cat or a dog, but he gets the same treatment. He gets lots of gentle little kisses too.
My pitt blls, Budster and honeygirl, I have 2 cockateils,greybird and pretty girl. grey bird will say hello ur a prettygirl. My dogs ar loving spoiled big babies. I just love them.
My persian, I can't help it he is the sweetest most loving lil thing..he just soaks up the love..lol..and kisses back..little tiny kisses on the cheek if I have been very very good ..lol
My ferts. lol How can you resist a fuzzy face such as theirs. They are full of spice and life and are ALWAYS glad to see me.

Simple...not much of an explanation, but that's why I like 'em.
my two cute dwarf hamsters are sooooo lovable, there are smaller then two inches and so soft. they are very tame and never bite at all. i want to play with them all day. they are tan with a black strip down there back, i have a boy and a girl. i got them about a month ago and they are my favorite animals in the world!
I have a donkey. People ask me if I ever rode a jackass and when I say no, they say get onto yourself.

Did Moses have rubber skin ? As stated in the Bible, he tied his *** to a tree and walked a mile into town. It must have been one quick trip back. Actually, I hope it was a donkey Moses tied to the tree.
Cats,they are so cute!
WOW for me its all kinds of animals really. Lets see as far as my pets at home go there is 6 cats,Franklin who is just the most handsome cat ive ever seen so big and fluffy you just wanna pet him all the time, Marolyn who is the oldest cat here 5 years old and very stuck up and to herself kind of cat but thats what I love about her the most,Ashlyn who is my main baby ive had her since she was a kitten and she loves to be with me the most cuddles with me all the time,Rusty he loves out dog and its so cute how he follows him around and kisses on him all the time,Oreo who is very vocal and loves to meow at you,and Sid who is more like a dog then a cat he is just a lotta fun has a very cool personality. Then there is DJ my dog a min pin 4 years old he is very smart learns new tricks with in minutes and never forgets em he is just a cutie and I love him to death. I also work for an animal clinic and there are many animals there I just cant ger enough of :-) I take care of them so they feel like my pets too. We have many cats up for adopiton right now Timmy is my favorit has the cutiest pushed in face ive ever seen on a cat,Smokey he is just so lovey loves to rub all over you and sit on your shoulder i can never put him down,Mogliey who was really scared of us at first now loves to be held and loved on,Montana big big fat kitty and such a doll to be around,Westie a little terrier dog who is boarding with us long term he is a lil sweetheart,And my favorit Jabber Jaws are 8 year old mcaw he can of course talk and sing and pretty much have a convo with you if he wanted but he is mean he will bite but I love it when I sing to him and he dances with me its the cutest thing ever and he just started fake coughing wich cracks us all up the work place would not be the same with out our jabber jaws there. So thats mine
Horses cats and guniea pigs!!! i use to have 4 guniea pigs, but im allergic to them:( I have 8Quarter horses, and an arab, and a mule! i love them so much! i can never stay mad at them, or hold a grudge against them because there my babies!! cats to because they are so sweet, with there bug eyes and little noses they are so cute!!(even the hairless ones:)) i love dogs to, ok, i love all animals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment