Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the pros and cons of immunizing your pet?

the vet found a tumor in my cats belly, i dont know what to do. im unsure if i can pay for it to have surgery. i feel like i should let it live out its life, because who knows it could live a while longer. im not sure what to do here. If the time comes and it does start suffering really bad should i immunize it? I dont know how to feel about this.is that considered doing gods work?let me know the good %26 the bad points of this
Answers:
I think you mean euthanize, not immunize.

Anyways, if the animal is in pain, and suffering, then its the best thing to do. Doing god's work or not, you shouldn't let your pet suffer needlessly.

If your cat isn't in pain, then you can let it live out its last days with you. I think the only reason to have an animal euthanized is when its quality of life is so low that there is no other choice. Its the most humane thing to do in those circumstances.
I am assuming you mean euthanise not immunise.
My daughter is a Vet Nurse and has told me that death by euthanasia is extremely peaceful. When I say euthanasia I am refering to euthanasia by lethal injection done by your local vet. If your pets tumour gets so advanced it is causing the cat pain it is better to let it die peacefully than suffer an excruciating death.

No comments:

Post a Comment