Saturday, May 22, 2010

Well,Chinchillas?

I have the option to take 2 chinchillas(females)over spring break and I really need information,I don't really know anything about them.
Answers:
they are very good pets!!! my little stuart as very smart and learning to come when i say his name. they love treats like raisins and other fruit but cant have very much. they eat hay and chinchilla pellets. they are very easy to keep and are fun to have. also if you need any other info u can email me to! jgerken92@yahoo.com. i know lots about chinchillas so if u need to know anything else let me know!!
are they fish
If you need any information..just e-mail me..I breed them..I have six, including two babies...anytime you need to know a question concerning them...e-mail, and i will do my best to give you the information you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment