Saturday, May 22, 2010

What animal amazes you most?

I think they all are,but cats are so perfect in every way.
Answers:
cats are super aren't they
they have a beauty an aristocratic air about them and when they look into your eyes its heaven
mine snuggles up to me and purrs and sighs
and i feel all smiley inside
Leopard.
Black Panther.

Damn they are soooooo good looking and sleek and stealthy.
chameleon's - how they change colour
snakes - how they move (even though im scared of them)
Cheetah
It's a toss-up between a Skunk and a Porcupine...
Golden Eagle, I wish I could fly
I love orangutans, they look so lazy as though they have just smoked a joint or two.
Man

What a wonder is man! And that this quintessence of dust, this naked ape should set itself no less a quest than to understand the universe is amazing.
"The Human" after all we are just animals, the top predator.
It would be any of those creatures that live at the bottom of the ocean. It's amazing how they survive. Mermaid x
The Humans
ur favorite animal iz close 2 mine...mine iz a cheetah.
i just love them.b-cuz they r sooo cool lookin and cute. plus they seem like 2 be da fasted animal 2 run on earth.lol. well thatz why they are interestin 2 me.;)"GRRRRR"
lol.j/k.
Every animal is amazing, but yeah, cats do have something special. I am 100% a cat person!
any animal that is cute and funny - thats all of them
elephants, they are so family orientated- its amazing
I do love cats but dogs are more loyal companions. Also love horses xxx
Fancy rats as they are extremely intelligent and inquisitive for their small size and make wonderful pets who never bite and will recognise their owners smell. Apart from the fact that they are invaluable to modern medicine because of their high intelligence and are easily handilable.
All animals amaze me. The lion and his strength. The bird and ability to fly, the ant and how they work as one. The dog and the unconditional love within them. The cockroach and how they could survive nuclear, the butterfly and its fragility of such beauty, and man...won't go there because it is man who creates war, pain suffering and such sadness fighting against each other rather than love for each other, for life.
andy s - rats never bite eh? Well mine bit me everytime I held them (I had two). I have had over 40 guinea pigs though and have never been bitten by them - guinea pigs are the most amazing RODENT because they don't use the easy biting defence to defend themselves, they don't eat their babies, their babies are born with eyes open and are able to run straight away.

All animals have their amazing traits so it is hard to compare different species.

I don't think it would be a domestic animal though - wild animals are more amazing as they can fend for themselves. I guess I have always been amazed by sloths - they are my favourite wild animal.
Tigers the sheer beauty and grace of them
All cats amaze and fascinate me, I could spend hours just watching them, wild or domestic..

But another animal is the meerkat! I love to watch how these tiny creatures survive in such a harsh environment. The way they work as a team and know that they can survive by working together is truly amazing. And my cats watch them avidly on tv too, they even try to talk back to them and touch them thru the tv screen, so they obviously know they are special too!!! lol :-D
I like all animals ,but cats the best because of their bushy tail and mew.
Parrots and their ability to speak 'in context' and their intelligence...

Google the research on African Greys going on at the Alex Foundation... it's amazing!
My favourite animals are kestrels and buzzards. They have such optimism and amazing pluck.

Hydra and sloths are very, very interesting.

But the animal which amazes me the most is man - how he can be so utterly stupid and yet think himself so utterly clever.
the most amazing animal that i find wow is any of the parrot family its just the way the can copy anything human non human other animals they can do anything they ar egrat fun and chat bk to u like a human!!!
You, my poor misguided child.

No comments:

Post a Comment