Saturday, May 22, 2010

What animals do clothes look best on?


Answers:
hahaha, are you smokin that dro man??? what kind of question is that?
little miniature dogs =)
humans!
None!! They're already wearing a coat.
i don't know, i don't think my dog would want to wear clothes. but he does wear a bandana he likes that. i would say it looks best on humans, but small dogs like yorkies are good too.
Yorkies. I knew I was getting a Yorkie female, but had to wait until she was born. She was born on St. Patrick's Day, so I named her Sally O'Malley. She is now 9 weeks old, and since I had such a long time to wait to get her, I shopped just like a newborn. She has bows, dresses, a car seat, toys, etc. It is really fun. And, when out with her, she really brings a smile to all that see her.
clothes were made to cover human bodies.animals already have their coverings.they dont need human clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment