Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the types of pets that u have owned?

heres my list: (im 16 now)

past:
5 rotties
3 chow chows
2 pit bulls
7-8 cats (mostly black)
1 iguana
3 peretkeets
2 fish
4 ferrets
2 boa constrictors
1 ball python
2 hampsters

i dont think there is anymore

now:
1 chow chow
1 pit bull
1 black cat

and now im more of a dog person than any other animal! i love dogs!
Answers:
I'm 27 and I've had:

Past:
1 Pomeranian-Chihuahua cross
1 Dalmatian
3 absolute unidentifiable mutts *lol*
1 Pug mix
1 Boxer
4 lab/boxer mixes (the Boxer's pups. We kept all of them, and the mom was spayed afterwards.)
5 rabbits
around 20 gerbils - I've had them on and off and bred them through the years since I was a kid. The last one I had was when I was 25, before getting the cats.
22 mice - same as the gerbils
1 hamster
3 guinea pigs
2 garter snakes
4 green iguanas
2 turtles
3 horses
1 ground squirrel (rescued)
3 cats
5 geese
around 30 hens
5 roosters
4 ducks
2 guinea fowl
2 goats (goats are adorable! They're like dogs!)

My family LOOOOOOVEESS animals, and has a small farm back home. :)

I now own:
2 cats only- we live in a rental and that's the pet limit. :( Hope to add a dog or two when we can have our own house, and horses again when I can afford it.
I'm 23 and I've had:

1 cocker spaniel
1 dalmatian
2 hamsters
5 parakeets
6-7 finches
1 labrador retriever
1 stray dog
2 turtles
and lots of fishes


Right now I have:
2 Shih-tzus
1 Conure
lots of salt water fishes
lots of fresh water fishes
Over my lifetime, I've had about 20 cats, a cocker spaniel, yorkie, pit bull, poodle, golden retriever, pekignese, 4 frogs, lots of fish.

As of right now, I only have a peekapom named Isabelle. She looks like a fox. :-)

I am now only a dog lover!
yorkies..i love them. They are special
past

1 cocker spaniel
1 springner spaniel
1 cat
several goldfish
2 mice
1 rat

present

2 shih tzus
1 malamute/ husky
1 cat
2 ferrets
1 hedgehog
I have had:
1 siamese calico mix cat
1 siberian husky dog
1 poodle beagle mix
1 terrier of some kind
2-3 hamsters

and now I have:
1 black cat that acts like a dog. I used to be a dog person. now I have a cat that acts like a dog! The best of both worlds!
1 iguana
2 anoles
2 firebelly toads
20 ducks - raised from ducklings
lotza fish
1 lab
1 golden retreiver
1 puggle
1 chihuahua/pug mix
2 calico kitties
1 persian
1 domestic short hair kitty
2 bunnies
1 dove
1 parakeet
1 guinea pig
lotza hamsters
3 rats
1 cockatiel
4 hermit crabs
2 mousies
couple tadpoles .. if they count (some are past, but most are current)
right now i've got
1 cat that is mine
1 cat that i'm fostering
2 rats and
2 fish
2 pits: one brindle, one tan red nosed.. i love my babies!
I love dogs too and have had a Schnauzer, a Great Pyrenees, a Lassa Apso, a Komondor (definitely not for everyone), a Min. Pincher, and a bunch of mutts.

Also parrots and cats but not at the same time. A python, also.

As a kid I had a turtle and a hamster.

Right now, 3 mutts and 2 parrots.
a hamster then another a rabit
then a dog n wantin a hamster
I wish I could have that many pets! But my mom won't let me get anymore animals. Right now I have:
1 dog
2 parakeets
1 hamster
1guinea pig
and my sister has a lizard
I HAVE 0WNED D0GS, CATS, C0WS, IGUANA'S, BIRDS, H0RSES, G0ATS, FISH, FERRETS, HAMPSTERS, S0WS, BULLS, RABBITS, DAG00'S AND GUINNA PIGS.

1 comment:

  1. The Montgomery County Planning Board declined to strengthen language in the Westbard my lost pet alert

    ReplyDelete