Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are some good toys to get for my bunny?

I dont know what to get my bunny to play with and I dont want her to be bored. what do u all recommend?
Answers:
They like toys that rattle, toys made from wood (so they can chew) I've even seen cuddly toys made especially for rabbits. Look up some rabbits sites over the net they have loads of products especially for them.
I have heard that rabbits are REALLY into copulation.. maybe a small vibrator?
go to pet'smart
they like toys made of wood that they can nibble on or at least my bunny did.
Petco usually has a lot of good toys and things for small animals.
another bunny of the opposite sex
Generally I don't think bunnies play with toys like dogs or cats. They would be much happier with leafy greens to snack on! And a salt reel. They do seem to like cats from my experience. (If they grow up together) that would be your best bet.
Something made out of wood, so it can nibble on it and shorten its teeth.
get her a new friend! they need companions and love new friends. They will definitely keep each other occupied. Go to petsmart and also buy the BIGGEST rabbit or dog run you can fine. Bunnies will hop around, eat the grass, and if they are RWEALLY happy, they will jump and thump their feet against the ground!

BUt dont buy a new friend at petsmart. Go to a shelter!


Charlotte
a treat for a bunny any toy for a bunny *** Hole
cool ... i've got four rabbits and love them to pieces ... there's loads of things you can do to keep your rabbit entertained ... just make sure dey're not eating 2 much of it ... **check out this site ~ its great** ...
I have spent a lot of money buying cute pet store toys for my rabbits-- don't do it. Rabbits are very smart and tend to get bored with things pretty quickly, and they don't care at all if something is cute and colorful! The best toys are homemade and involve food. My bunnies love toilet paper tubes filled with timothy hay or a small paper bag full of herbs. They love to chew through the cardboard or bag to get to the treats inside, and it keeps them occupied for long periods of time.
WOOD AND SNACK BALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment