Monday, May 24, 2010

What are your animals names?


Answers:
fred
Neslie, Pepe, Jaxin, Oliver, Abby, and Goggles.
I have 2 cats - Katarina(female) and Combat(male)
Rocky and Junior
I have 2 kitties who are brothers. One is called Sebastian Nigel, he is a big orange boy, 21lbs. The other is called Chachi Maxwell. He is black and white and only 14 lbs :)
I name my cat "Tee Toe" sometimes calls her "Toe Toe"
gogo
I run a feline rescue group. Currently the names of all the cats in the various foster homes are:

George, Gracie, Buddy, Maximus, Peeka Boo, Smokey, Midnight, Dusky, Pumpkin, Ed, Thomas, General Grey, Ninja, Wicked, Patches, Spotty, Belladonna, Ezra, Eliza, Spizz, Spazz, Lazuruz, Guiness, Tigger and Pooh Bear.

Anyone is upstate SC want a cat? lol
My Rainbow Lorikeets is called 'Beans'
i have two chinchillas - olivia and nikko
I have pot belly pig named "Mike".

He was named after his uncanny resemblance to my ex husband. Only the pig is much smarter :)
mine have names and nicknames
Eclipse=clipsie
Nannook=nookie
BiggieSmalls=big boy
and Rascal is just plain old rascal.I don't name my fish anymore now that they all look alike but I used to have the entire cast of Alice in Wonderland in my aquarium
I have a cat called Simba
I have a dog called Suzy
I have loads of Fish with no names
Dog, girl - Mittens ('Mitty')
Cat, boy - Yoshi ('Yosh')
Rats, boys - Mugse and Hudson ('Mugz' and 'Huds')

:]
When I was a five, I had a hamster called Any. I know it sounds strange but I wanted to call it Annie but my friends sis name is Annie 2 so I called it Any but it sounded more like "Annie"
9 years old I had a cat named Loulou. People write it as Lulu and I call her that way too but her name is written Loulou.
Alive - Molly and Lily (chickens)
Murphy and Penny (dogs)

Dead - Matilda, Hilda, Midge and Satan (chickens)
Smoky and Nibbles (gerbils)
Busy-Lizzie (hamster)
Amber, Pearl and Amy (dogs)
Puggey, Fido, Poochee, Bear, Tabby, and Mint.
why for ALL of the questions you've asked is raspberryswirrrl voted best answer? you have 14 questions, and minus this one that is not resolved, all the other ones were raspberryswirrrl...

The last question was- what is a good horse for a family with kids... she said a "pretty horsie" and that was voted best answer..

is this raspberryswirrrl's other account so she can build up her rating?

leeluu2000, dingledop and millymoo2000- if you look at all of their resolved questions- raspberryswirrrl is best answer. every single one.

Like the horse question- What is the best horse for a family with kids... she was voted best answer for saying a pretty horsie even though she got 3 thumbs down.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!

Its wrong to pad your rating by faking accounts and rating yourself best answer

And your resource "I'm a vet" what vet gives the answer "A pretty horsie"

Its in the rules that you can't claim to be a professional if you're not.

Reported!

No comments:

Post a Comment