Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the best Nintendo DS games?

My mom and I are going on a trip, and it's going to be a long drive. I'm looking for some realy good animal Nintendo games to buy before we go. I alreadyhave Chihuahua,Labrador, and Dachund%26Friends,Let's Ride Horse Game, and the Dogz game. So obviously, I like animal games. Anyone know of any more good animal games, for a Nintendo DS? Perferably ones with horses,dogs,cats, and hamsters. Thanks! I 100% appreciate it.
Answers:
They have nintendo ds games called hamsterz and one called catz. They are just like the game dogz except different animals and things.
Animal Crossing or any of the pokemon games
This should be asked in the games section not the pets even if you asking about pet gamezzz.
Paws and Claws Pet Resort or Pet Vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment