Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the best virtual pet sites?

Neopets is time-wasting, Kenopets banned me because my worst enemy(school) reported me for no reason, Marapets spamed me, Powerpets is time-wasting, Kiropets spamed me and Fishland spamed me! Anyone? Is there any answers? Just let me know!
Answers:
http://www.howrse.com/

you raise, train, ride, show, race, breed, and sell horses of your choice, and also can manage a boarding center. its lots of fun.
i luv Neopets =3 but u dont like it so.

have u tried Club Penguin? u can play without being a member, buts its no fun unless u become a member, but u have to pay for that. so it's your choice wether to become a member or not.
webkinz .. you buy a stuffed animal and it gives you a code so you go online and then you can play it


i used to like neopets but you dont so ..
http://www.virtualpetlist.com/virtual-pe...

Here is a web site that has dozens of places that you can go to get virtual pets to play with. You might find something on here that you like. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment