Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wat is the most popular dog breed in the U.S.A?

i am getting another dog and i want one that is popular!!!!!!!!...
Answers:
1. Labrador retrievers
2. Golden retrievers
3. Yorkshire terriers
4. German shepherds
5. Beagles
6. Dachshunds
7. Boxers
8. Poodles
9. Shih Tzus
10. Miniature Schnauzer
Laradors and goldens they top it all. My mom doesn't like them she thinks they are too friendly.
golden retrievers are
Well around me (in Arizona), what I see the most of is labs, goldens, pits, chihuahuas, shih tzus, and all kinds of other mixes. I am a groomer so I see a lot of dogs.
I would recommend checking the pound and shelters. Also petfinder.com
And with popular breeds, keep in mind, some of them are so over bred that they have lost a lot of their good qualites and intelligence. And a lot of overbred dogs develop health conditions too.
The most popular is the Golden Retriver and the Labrador Retriever. Because they are very friendly and make very good pets. And they love kids, teenagers and everybody!
Answer No. 1 is correct.

I have a Yellow Lab-- he is a wonderful dog- he's friendly but not TOO friendly. If someone were to mess with his family, he'd chew them a new one.

Make sure you research and buy from a reputable breeder and if you aren't "up on it", get some instruction on obedience training and you'll have the best dog in the world. (I know I do).

Have fun!
By far the most trendy dog is the west highland terrier. They've popped up in movies such as, "Must love dogs" and in numerous commercials. They make trips down the runway with Victoria Secret's angels. The breed was almost lost durring WW2, but has made a steady comeback in numbers and their popularity is on the rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment