Sunday, August 2, 2009

Veterinary/Animal Science students - Help a girl out!?

So I'm going to start my Ana/Physio classes soon, and I'm looking for some good books/resources.

I already have:

- Mosby's Comprehensive Study Guide
- The Ninth Edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual
- My textbooks

I'm looking for:

- Any other great books that I can purchase either online or at the bookstore
- Any good anatomy based flash cards, charts, or books (ranging from pocket-pets/exotics, to domestic animals - large/farm animal related books a plus but not my concentration)
- Some good medicine/pharmacology charts, urinalysis %26 hematology information, dentistry and zoonosis books/sites/resources.

Help a girl out! ;))
Answers:
Do you know the Lane and Cooper book 'Veterinary Nursing'? It's the BIBLE for vet nurses and has everything you need to know about A+P - unless you're actually training as a vet??

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/veterinary-nursing...

Also go on to www.amazon.com and type in 'anatomy and physiology' or 'veterinary' or 'animal science'
Chalice
Amazon has a book called "Laboratory Anatomy of the Rabbit" (http://www.amazon.com/laboratory-anatomy... I don't have it, but it's been recommended by several sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment