Sunday, August 2, 2009

Was given a rabbit a couple of weeks ago.?

And have just grown some grass for her as I've been told they like it (she's a house rabbit). But my friend has told me she's too young to eat grass. Is this true?How old does she have to be for when I can introduce it to her?
Answers:
I've personally never heard that a rabbit has to be a certain age before you can introduce her to grass.
I dont think it should be a problem, as grass is helps rabbits with natural digestion.
Don't know but I need a rabbit leg.
after about six weeks. a slice of bread is good for rabbits.
Try this link.
wiat till she has atlast a few teeth.
At one year old they are usally ready to eat grass and rabbit food (carrots lettuce) while they are baby give them milk and little pecies of lettuce. Change it once and a while put soft chewable stuff.
if she is under 2 months no grass but she is a house rabbit she must like carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment