Sunday, August 2, 2009

Waked Up,From a Wonder-Full Dream , To An Awfull NightMare?

Ok,my dream was about that I had many animals (and I love them) and I was happy.And...now is the bad moment,when I waked up,A spider was near me.He had i think 2 centimeters.He was near my head,exactly.Do you know the story with the boy which had 2 spiders in his ear?I think that if I didn`t wake up the spier went to my ear like in the boy.Ok this is another story.Come to my story again.I made a scream,i cryed and i tought we touched me.I never touched a spider.And I don`t want to do this.Why me?Why the person which cry when see a spider?What did I do to diserve that?
Answers:
I don't really understand your question. The boy that had 2 spiders in his ear was a freak incident. It's nothing of the norm. Read up on spiders and maybe you'll get over your fear.
What?

No comments:

Post a Comment